10.16.2007

Outside.in Local Blogging






Since several of the last few posts I've been interested in writing have been about New York City activities, I wanted to find a way to bring together the local events that I've highlighted. Given that most of these events are found on the web I wanted to give back to contribute myself to the local New York City blogging community, highlight photos that I've taken around the city, etc. Outside.In is a local blogging community that aggregates posts around a map and specific geo-targeted locations. By adding a map link or a zip-code tag, you can have your posts automatically imported into the Outside.in community. I haven't fully explored the Outside.in website, but already I can see on my map the recent posts I've tagged, as well as lists of posts that have been about the same location.