12.12.2007

My Concert List in 2007

Now that the year is pretty much over, and I have no more tickets to shows, I thought I'd look back to see my concert list since last year.

I also saw small acoustic sets of

and sat outside of the stage in central park for

Many of the shows were great in some way - Matisyahu being the most unique performance, Muse being the most intense live band, but I would see most of these groups again, depending on the price and the venue.  I saw Gym Class Heroes receive their gold album on stage, learned about Back Door Slam in the back of a bar, discovered Difibulators at a restaurant, revisited high school with Alice in Chains, Velvet Revolver, Counting Crows, Live, and Collective Soul.  Each concert was an an experience and I am looking forward to more next year.