7.13.2006

Visitor and Page View Information for k.b.$kob@c.com

If any of you are curious about the website traffic, Tuesday July 11 2006 was the first time I reached 100 visits (and 141 page views) in a single day. In the last week I'm averaging 56 visits a day and 83 page views, or almost 1.5 page views a visitor. While this doesn't sound like a lot, it's definate progress! Driving much of the traffic is my recent article mentioning the AT&T "see how they live" campaign, and to some extent the Technorati tags I've been more consistent about.

If you are usings RSS, and haven't switched over to a FeedBurner version of the feed, please resubscribe to the RSS for the website:

Subscribe in BloglinesAdd to GoogleSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineSubscribe in RojoAdd to My AOL

technorati tags:, , , , , ,