2.22.2008

Seeing Linkin Park and Jay-Z at MSG



Last night Vito and I went to see Linkin Park perform at Madison Square Garden. The concert itself was pretty good, despite ignoring our horrendous far-away seats; despite the stadium venue, there was a lot of energy in the crowd through the entire show. Linkin Park performed mostly older songs, which was great for me since I've barely listened to the new album. But the real treat was during the encore, when the concert went from pretty good to great: Jay-Z made a surprise appearance and showed up on stage to perform a few songs of his songs with Linkin Park. The crowd went nuts, as you can see from the video I took, which becomes a blurry mess and eventually drowns out, as I seemingly broke my camera microphone by jumping up and down excitedly.