1.11.2008

If I write some restaurant reviews...

 


View Larger Map

If I write some restaurant reviews, where should I do it - YelpGoogle Maps?  I've already been saving all of the restaurants that I eat at in New York on a few different maps (restaurants w/ reps, restaurants w/ Angela), but I think I'm going to start writing some actual comments.  Yelp is popular right now, and has a passionate community, but I'm guessing Google will slowly build out their maps as a social network, even more-so than they are doing now, and that will lead to more integration with online resources, and more traffic.  You can already see the profile being built out, as my first review, maps, and a profile, are all laid out together.

My first review is of Black Hound, an amazing bakery that Angela took me to.