9.11.2007

A Summer Full of Concerts

This was definitely a summer that ended full of concerts.  Within a month long period I saw Velvet Revolver (Stone Temple Pilots and Guns & Roses combined), Alice in Chains, Counting Crows, Live, Collective Soul, Muse, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, and the Arctic Monkeys.  I even saw Richie Sambora play acoustic guitar.  I watched shows on the beach, in a minor league stadium, laying out in Central Park, and in Madison Square Gardens.  All great music, in different environments, in different ways. 

My clips of Counting Crows and Live at a minor league stadium in Lakewood NJ

My clips of The Arctic Monkeys from where I sat outside the amphitheater at Central Park, New York City

Fred Wilson's (A VC blog) clip of The Arctic Monkeys performing "Do Me a Favour" from his view actually inside the amphitheater seeing the same concert

My friend Vito (Radio V 2.0 blog) recording Muse in Madison Square Gardens, NY

My cell phone clips of Richie Sambora, the guitarist for Bon Jovi