Here's a quick look at the readership statistics for my website, for the week of 10.10 - 10.26.
From the chart above I found that:
- 69% of my traffic is organic (from search engines), but those people read only 1.36 pages at a time, so they likely leave after they get what they were searching for.
- 24% of my readership is from referral links and they read just a little more, at 1.4 pages per visit
- 7% of my readership comes directly to my site, and they stay for almost 2.5 pages at a time, reading much more content on average.
The raw numbers:
- 41 people a day on average
- 58 page views a day on average
- 284 visits total
- 409 page views total
Posted by Kevin Skobac at 7:00:00 PM