5.31.2007

Planning a Boston Trip With Yahoo! Travel


boston with angela 041
Originally uploaded by kskobac.

I was planning a trip to Boston last weekend and I decided to give Yahoo! Travel a shot - I was looking to plan a trip covering the highlights of the whole Boston / Cambridge for someone who had never seen any of the city at all. Yahoo! Travel it turns out makes things very easy - you can view top rated restaurants, hotels, events, entertainment, and more. You can view other people's trip itineraries. And anywhere you see something you like, it's a simple click to ad to your own itinerary. Then you can easily schedule when you want to do something, view all locations on maps, get print outs of location and description of all trip elements, driving directions, and more. Afterwards, you can import pictures directly from your Flickr account. Yahoo! Travel shows the value of social media, so much so that I came home and added the restuarants and events I went to that weren't in the tool yet because of how many benefits I got out of using it. I will definitely look here to start when planning my next trip.

See my Boston trip here:
http://travel.yahoo.com/trip-view-1114737-boston_trip_with_angela

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,